You don’t have to wonder if this guide works, you can see for yourself.
“I love the 12 week climb. Especially the heart behind it. It inspired me to get out of my comfort zone in the gym, try different things + to trust the process. I’ve never seen such swift results in my body, as well as insulin sensitivity + I felt a new sense of confidence. Also, knowing Lauren goes through what I do every day with type one diabetes added to the belief that I could do it."
1. You are looking for a strategic plan to build strength while building lean muscle
2. You want a plan made for people with diabetes by a person with diabetes
3. You want to learn new, effective moves to strengthen different body parts
4. You want to feel your body getting stronger
5. You thrive with structure + guidance
6. You want to feel confident when incorporating weights into your routine
7. You get bored of doing the same workouts over and over
8. You’re constantly wondering if what you’re doing is “working”
Greater confidence inside and outside the gym
A deeper understanding of what body part certain moves strengthen
Build the underlying strength needed to increase your insulin sensitivity
More stable blood sugar numbers
Transformation of your body + mind
Feel amazing in your own skin
When I first created this guide, it was only for myself. I had been on and off with working out for 2 months because of a non-diabetes related medical issue and wanted a plan to get back to where I once was.
Lauren Bongiorno coaches and creates resources for people with Diabetes all over the world to achieve optimal diabetes management and feel strong and empowered. Lauren's practice is rooted in her 360 degree approach, emphasizing wellness throughout the mind and body, as well as lifestyle, and physiology. She believes that through self reflection and mindfulness we are better able to understand our own patterns, achieve our goals, and reform our most limiting habits. Lauren continues to be a leading voice in the online community to her 30k followers, is the author of the Diabetic Health Journal, is an ambassador for Lululemon, on the global council for Beyond Type 1, and was recently nominated by Pure Wow as one of the Top 100 entrepreneurs to watch for 2019 for her innovative work in the diabetic space.