You don’t have to wonder if this guide works, you can see for yourself.
“I love the 12 week climb. Especially the heart behind it. It inspired me to get out of my comfort zone in the gym, try different things + to trust the process. I’ve never seen such swift results in my body, as well as insulin sensitivity + I felt a new sense of confidence. Also, knowing Lauren goes through what I do every day with type one diabetes added to the belief that I could do it."
1. You are looking for a strategic plan to build strength while building lean muscle
2. You want a plan made for people with diabetes by a person with diabetes
3. You want to learn new, effective moves to strengthen different body parts
4. You want to feel your body getting stronger
5. You thrive with structure + guidance
6. You want to feel confident when incorporating weights into your routine
7. You get bored of doing the same workouts over and over
8. You’re constantly wondering if what you’re doing is “working”
Greater confidence inside and outside the gym
A deeper understanding of what body part certain moves strengthen
Build the underlying strength needed to increase your insulin sensitivity
More stable blood sugar numbers
Transformation of your body + mind
Build lean muscle
Less stress wondering if your workouts "work"
When I first created this guide, it was only for myself. I had been on and off with working out for 2 months because of a non-diabetes related medical issue and wanted a plan to get back to where I once was.
Risely founder Lauren Bongiorno and Risely coach Jessica Bonilla created this ebook to help people living with Type 1 Diabetes feel more confident and empowered in their bodies. Together, they are certified in group exercise, personal training, yoga, as well as hold national board health coaching credentials. They are big proponents of strength training and have seen massive improvements in body composition, insulin sensitivity, and blood sugars personally, and for Risely clients.